I crash the game after a few minutes

Hello, I have a problem with the citra emulator, I every time I play a game, no matter what it is, I crash, and state with this problem for 2 days, please if you can give me information so I can solve the problem.
citra_log.txt (16.0 KB)
I have Windows 11 system

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Canary 2312   HEAD-6250759
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics          | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           526.47
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

I’m not seeing anything to odd in your log file. Try testing out a portable Citra build to rule out issues with your current Citra installation or appdata:

Go to Download Citra - Citra and select Manual download. Then under Nightly Build, click on your operating system’s icon to the right of the latest build available to download the build.
Extract it (.7z can be extracted using Winrar or 7zip) and put it wherever you wish. Inside the extracted nightly-mingw folder, create a folder called user. This Citra should now store all of its config, save files and such inside of this user folder.
Check to make sure that this user folder is in the same folder that contains citra-qt(.exe)
Now run the citra-qt executable found inside of the mingw folder.