I deleted my save file for Pokemon ultra sun

I accidentally deleted my save file for Pokemon ultra sun. I did it by right clicking on it, clicking go to save fe location, and deleting it. Whenever I open ultra sun up now, there is this page with something written in Japanese. Please tell me what to do

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Go to Emulation > Configure > System and change Region to whatever region that has the language that you desire (e.g: USA English).
once you are in game, without a save file, the game will ask you for you language, after selecting your language you can change your region to the default ‘auto-select’ again.

Sounds more like he deleted the main file in …\001b5000\data\00000001. In that case when you try to start the game instead of the language selection screen you will see this error screen.
savedatacorrupted

To resolve this either delete the 00000001 folder or do what the manual says, hold UP (D-Pad) + B + X while on that error screen. If you choosed to follow the manual, Citra will hang as the game is trying to reboot, so just go to Emulation > Restart in that case.

2 Likes

I had the same issue. Thanks alot for this post.

Now I can start my games from scratch…