I dont know what's happening and im in panic

Trying to launch Link’s awakening (my first and only game on the emulator tho.) but when it finish loading, i see low fps (1-10) and then the emulator closes, without any crash alert or something, the game launched once and i played it for like 10 minutes (with 50-60 fps), then the fps reached 0 and it is now not launching, tried everything, but still not launching and closing without anything appearing on the screen, this is really annoying tbh.
GTX 750 Ti 2GB
8GB Ram DDR3
intel core i5 3.10Ghz

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (2.0 KB)

That log is clean, you opened yuzu again before sending the log file.
Get me a new log right after the crash.

yuzu_log.txt (49.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 328             . HEAD-mainline-636-2993-ge1f462c8a
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                                   Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 750 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            446.14
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Invalid value

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Increase your page file to at least 20GB, set GPU accuracy to normal for Link’s Awakening, and in configuration > system > services, disable BCAT and restart yuzu.
Your CPU is too old, we have improvements incoming for them at the cost of precision and possibly stability, but consider it normal to get bad performance with that generation.

If you need instructions to increase your page file, check here: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows

Thanks for your support ! I’ll try it later, (just woke up tbh) and i’ll come back to say if it worked, love y’all