Issue: i do everything step by step, forcing opengl3.3 on my windows with latest MESA, but i didn’t get the “updated softpipe and llvmpipe”, i saw sb said it means that my emulator hasn’t linked with the driver, pls help
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, build 7601)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD graphics 3000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): latest
- Game: pokemon alpha shapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
here’s my log file
citra_log.txt (15.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version HEAD-ac45707
Operating System null
Graphics API OpenGL 3.1.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16829
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
- Your GPU hardware only supports OpenGL version 3.1.0. Citra requires OpenGL 3.3.0 and above. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Ask the creator of the tutorial. We only provide support for officially supported hardware.