I found YUZU a strange problem

Whenever YUZU adds a new feature, it will cause some games to run stuck and you must remove qt-config.ini recreate the game to run properly

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Not sure if every one of your issues is worth new post everytime. You’ve already discovered this and actively recommend it to people for various issues :sweat_smile: . Sometimes it is qt-config related sure. Other times this can even be specific to user (antivirus or other odd issue like system instability) as you’re one of the main folks to bring it up so often. Even something like mixing super old yuzu versions and newer can cause oddity to the config file.

After I find a YUZU problem, I will test the previous few months version to rule out strange glitches that are not caused by the latest version

My test basically takes two or three days to identify YUZU issues

Indeed. Which can attribute to the issue you’re mentioning :sweat:

There are also some YUZU issues that I have not submitted because I cannot determine if it is caused by Yuzu causing the problem I submitted has been determined to be a fault caused by YUZU

I found a strange phenomenon of Yuzu the latest version of the emulator can be online but online will cause Dragon Ball Z Kakarot game freeze can not play, even if you quit online can not return to normal must delete the qt profile to re-create the qt profile game, in order to play normally Currently in order to avoid the game freezing, I set the qt profile to read-only file to prevent the game from freezing