I get an error when I try to play Tomodachi Life

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I was trying to open Tomodachi Life, but I got an error message pop up saying “A fatal error occured. Check the log for details. Continuing emulation may result in crashes and bugs.”

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: I am not sure
  • GPU: I am not sure
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1629
  • Game: Tomodachi Life
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
It won’t upload the log file it just tells me “Sorry, that file is too big (maximum size is 4096kb). Why not upload your large file to a cloud sharing service, then paste the link?”

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I can’t upload the log

What the problem with uploading the log? If it’s too big, see if zipping it makes it small enough to upload it or try uploading it to google drive and put the link to it in this topic so we can download it.

I put it on google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aVnELRkRSN1O8pjF3Fz9ZJe_YUTymLoy/view?usp=sharing

I take it you’re the same user I was talking to in the discord?

Yes, I managed to fix my problem. Re-dumped my game cartridge and works just fine. :smiley:

Well… I do have some weird icon thing replacing the heads, but the game is still playable image