Every time I try to run a .3ds file in Citra it boots the game and shortly after gives me the error “Citra-qt.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is availalble.”
When trying to run the latest version of Citra (Nightly 1828) the game doesn’t boot at all, giving me a “OpenGL 4.3 is not supported” error, so I downloaded the newest version of Citra that supports an earlier version of OpenGL (Nightly 1782). But I can’t even get Citra to run on the earlier version.
I don’t know what the problem is. Help would be appreciated.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Unsure (computer says “not available”)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 210
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1782
- Game: Tomodachi Life (USA)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (58.5 KB)