I have a problem with Vulkan, please help

hi i dont know if i can post it here as i dont see any other place i cant fix this problem hope you can help me please.

I tried to open Yoshi Crafted World and Mary Skelter 2 in YUZU, I have the latest version of the emulator that I downloaded from the official website, the problem is that neither of these two games works for me with VULKAN, when I open them in the initial loading screen it closes completely the emulator and I do not know if it is a common problem of the emulator or it is the fault of my PC, I also have Metroid Dread that I play it perfectly with VULKAN and it runs at 60fps in 720p, so I do not understand why these two games are closed, PS: Mary Skelter 2 sometimes opens and lets me see the game’s initial menu but when I start the game once again the emulator closes and then I can’t even see the menu again for a while.

If I change VULKAN to OpenGL, both games open, but with worse performance and graphical glitches, I don’t understand why I can’t play them with Vulkan, which is where they are best for me and the Metroid Dread is perfect for me, I am very sorry for the inconvenience and I hope someone can give me Help.

specifications of my PC:

Windows 10 64 bit
Intel I3 9100F
NVidia GT710 GDDR5 2GB VRAM
8GB RAM DDR4 (1x8)

I thank very much in advance to those who can help me

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Post a log please. If you are on latest nvidia driver that can be a cause for some issues.

Kepler has pretty iffy Vulkan support, the architecture is too old for it.
Hopefully we can help once you upload a log file, but I would consider trying to get a better GPU.

I updated the Nvidia drivers to the latest version, having an old GPU I thought it would be useless, but to my surprise the vulkan error disappeared, Mary Skelter 2 works perfect for me now. Yoshi no longer crashes but I’m not doing so well. I downloaded Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and it suits me perfect too, I guess the Yoshi is already too much for my GPU