I have formatted the computer and nothing works anymore!

hello, yesterday I did a formatting to the computer I made a backup of yuzu from the appdata folder, I installed yuzu ea again and when I want to open a game it gives me a screenshot and it exits.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (4.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You need only the backup from AppData\Roaming Yuzu folder, delete the AppData\Local Yuzu Folder and reinstall it and see if it works.
And see if you installed DirectX, Visual 2015-2019, and latest GPU driver.

no, I have done everything and nothing remains the same, it starts loading the game and when it has to start it gives a screenshot and exits and the drivers are all updated.

Can you check for error reports on yuzu in the Event Viewer?

How much RAM do you have ? Did you increased the size of your pagefile in your previous windows installation ?

everything works correctly, only that when I go to open a game it loads and after a few seconds it gives a screenshot and it exits, and the error report I don’t know which route it is on

I have an Intel ® Core ™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz with 8GB ram, and until I have formatted it perfect hiba, the update of win 10 - 2004 has also been installed

Close your emulator increase your pagefile to 12Go or 12288Mb, reboot your pc and launch a game.

Windows 10 2004 Clean Install works fine, I had no problems till now.

I have already done it and it remains the same :frowning_face:

I had problems installing yuzu mainline and citra and I have gone manual download, and the great thing is that I can put it every where I want Citra and Yuzu, but I can’t move all the things that are on on C:

We’re currently facing issues with CPUs lacking AVX2 support like yours. Expect crashes to happen until we solve it.

a video of what happens to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhHYqB85pkw