I Have problem with my citra layout

Hi! my moniter screen is 1280pX720p and i need a layout for that on citra emulater. ayeone help?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You can change layouts under View menu or in the graphics tab in Citra configuration and see what is best for you. The default hotkey to change layout is F10.

no bro i need a custom layout for my 1280X720 moniter for yt and i am using this layout

In that case you will need to tweak qt-config.ini to setup custom resolution. You set starting and end points for top & bottom screen. You do this with basic math and ‘trial and error’.

I don’t know anything about overlays & streaming so I’m afraid I cannot help you with this but you should be able to play around with it and eventually get it right.

iirc you will need to set \default=false for each of them like custom_top_right\default=false to enable them.

e.g

custom_layout\default=false
custom_layout=true
custom_top_left\default=false
custom_top_left=0
custom_top_top\default=false
custom_top_top=0
custom_top_right\default=false
custom_top_right=400
custom_top_bottom\default=false
custom_top_bottom=240

custom_top_left=0 and custom_top_top=0 means the top screen will start in the top left corner of the screen as pixels are from left to right, top to bottom.