I lost my 3DS and 2DS

I no longer have a 2DS or 3DS:
I have many 3DS games and DS games for that matter. Used to play them all the time of my 2DS after I lost my 3DS, I even spent money to put games on the devices themselves since I couldn’t go out and buy the physical copies. I want to play them again but I also don’t know how I could play them without an actual 3DS/2DS/DS. I was hoping I could use this but I don’t know if I could. Is there any way I could play the copies I have on Citra or am I just out of luck until I can try to find a new 2DS or 3DS? Even then I can’t get back the games that I had to buy on the Estore because I lost the devices that had them and I don’t know where they could be.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You can play them on Citra but all the saves you had will be gone.

How might I be able to do that without a device? I’m a bit busy with schoolwork so I can’t read too much into anything at the moment.

If you have a decent PC or laptop then you can use Citra. You’re gonna have to read some guides on how to set it up but if you have OK knowledge about computers then it shouldn’t be that difficult.

I still need to know if there is any way I can run my games without a 3DS or 2DS. I have the physical copies with me and I really only want to play one of the games at least. I need something to help me through things right now and I really have no idea what to do right now, I read through some stuff but it all says I been a 3DS, which the only 3DS and 2DS I had are lost. I don’t know where they are and I’m scared I’ve lost both of them for good and now I won’t be able to play any of my games…