In advance an apology for my mishandling of the English language, this is not my native language and I hope you can help me.
When selecting a game a small box of the error appears, telling me to have the newest version of my graphic card (I have it updated) in specific says this:
Citra has found an error during the execution of the video cycle.
- Operating System: Windows 7 ultimate 64bits
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): #774
- Game: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (638 Bytes)
[ 1.389633] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:BootGame:675: Citra starting…
[ 1.554590] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:514: GL_VERSION: 3.1.0 - Build 188.8.131.5229
[ 1.554596] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:515: GL_VENDOR: Intel
[ 1.554597] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:516: GL_RENDERER: Intel® HD Graphics 3000
[ 1.554603] Render video_core/video_core.cpp:Init:36: initialization failed !
[ 1.554629] Core core/core.cpp:Load:110: Failed to initialize system (Error 9)!
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: