I need some serious help here

Issue:
Im so sorry if this sounds out of topic but i really couldn’t find any other place to ask for help with my issue
You see im the owner of an app named Citra News for android and is published on the google play store for about a year now
The app uses the provided RSS feeds from the citra site and shows theme in a nice cards style list
The app main goal is to keep everyone updated with the project news in an easy and fast way
The app is free without ads or any benefit for me i just made it cuz i love citra and wanted to support them in someway however
Recently google took down the app from the google play store and therefore took my entire account down as well and all my apss are gone
The reason as they said is that im using and entity ( which is citra) without thire permission and in order to get everything back they want a pdf document that gives me the permission from citra to use the RSS or whatever they’re asking
So please citra team could you somehow help me with this? I really really need my account back as im using it for my living i have moe than 20 apps all gone now
I beg for your help
Thank you so much
Here’s my email : [email protected]

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.