I updated citra 1052 to 1053 and lost my save

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I’m playing Pokemon super mystery dungeon, and today I updated my citra 1052 to 1053 after that I open my pokemon super mystery dungeon and my save is gone… I want my save back, please help me.

System Information

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (98.1 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Try nightly-1052 again, (just download and extract somewhere and open citra-qt) see if your save still works.

I tried it, and not work.

hang on a while, it may be a bug, but maybe your save game is corrupted, try PKHex if you feel like just getting a basic save progress.

Do you have some tutorial or something like that ? I never used the PKHex. Can I create a new save with the PKHed to the super mistery dungeon?

i guess so, that’s why i suggest it, but i don’t if it supports super mystery dungeon. when you google it for download you will also find links to tutorials.