Well, i am a first-timer in citra. when i want to load the game, it just crashed and said that “citra-qt.exe has stopped working”
could i get some solution for this? or some explanation?
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
- CPU: Intel® Core ™ i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz
- GPU: Intel ® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary | HEAD-6b84ed9
- Game: Kingdom Hearts 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Well, it’s blank, empty… so i couldn’t paste it here
This happens with the latest Nightly?
I’ve tried to load it Nightly and Canary but, well they didn’t budge at all
Looking at the screenshots, you have really outdated drivers for your GPU. Please get the latest ones from here.
i installed it
and it works too… but the problem is that, after i installed it… there’s no sound coming out from my computer
then i googled it, they said that i must change change the default device to realtek
when i saw the settings, it’s realtek
hey there, i just fixed it… well, i’m pretty confused back there, so i just disabling and then enabling the realtek device…
thanks a lot