ID regeneration

Issue:
I tried to self trade, it worked before with x and oras, but when i tried it in sun it said that my id matches with others user and i need to regenrate it, so i did on both builds main and portable. I have separate folder for both but it didn’t work. I tried it in x and oras again and it didn’t work there either. is there any fix for it?

citra_log.txt (9.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Make sure to create a folder called user inside the portable citra folder. It should be in the same location as citra-qt. If you skip this step, the portable cirra version will default to appdata, which means it’ll use the same config, save file and console ID as the regular citra.

I’ve done that already and it didn’t help

Did citra create folders inside the user folder after you launched citra-qt from there?

No, it didn’t create any folder

Then you did something wrong. Make sure your portable citra folder looks like this

You can check if you did it right by launching citra-qt. It should make a bunch of folders usually found in Appdata, like shader, config, sdmc, ect., in the user folder instead.