I tried to play a match against a friend using multiplayer, but it didn’t work. I’ve succesfully played with my friend in IE GO: Chrono Stones before, so I thought there might be a problem with IE3.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bits
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8750H
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics Family
- Citra Version: Citra Canary 1465
- Game: IE3: Team Ogre Attacks!
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (53.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1465 HEAD-e9faa33
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 430.86
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.