IEGCSWF - Help with the multiplayer room

Issue:
I am trying to make a trade in Inazuma Eleven but when I try to join to the room it says “Unable to connect with the host” I already have one Citra with portable mode and with other console id but it doesn´t works.
Help!!!
P.D: If you can speak spanish on this topic it would be better to me for understand because my english it´s to basic :frowning:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

connect through Multiplayer > Direct Connect to Room, just put your ipv4 (run ipconfig /all on the command prompt to find out) and make sure to use the same port that you used to create the room.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I alredy do that and it doesn´t works too

@bio3c, I don´t want to disturb you but…
Can you help me pls? I mean with the trade, because I already have all configured and it not works

if you are using an up-to-date canary/nightly, then it probably means that citra lacks the implementation for such feature, you may have to look for alternatives on how to trade these items (rom hacking, using real 3ds and dumping save, etc.)

also you can submit your issue here:

just make sure to include all information necessary to replicate your problem (i.e: i try to do ‘x’ in ‘y’ way and it doesn’t work) also include citra build version, hardware specs, log, etc.

make sure you are doing like this:

and as stated above, trading probably doesn’t work.

1 Like

I am already doing like that and my citra says that it´s updated

@bio3c, it is necessary to be in Cannary Citra? Because I have the other one

No. Nightly is actually the preferred version. Canary is beta.

@Adityarup_Laha, I alredy know that, but I see in the tutorials that everyone use the Canary version

Don’t trust YouTube when it comes to Citra. There’s a lot of take stuff out there.