Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Im trying to use a CIA file to run ultra moon but it aborts and says see log for more details, I dont fully understand the log, im hoping someone can help
- Operating System: windows
- CPU: unknown, again not fluent in this kind of thing
- GPU: see above
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1509
- Game: pokemon ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1509 HEAD-bc14f48
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
just gonna say, thats not it, I dont know how to decrypt the cia file entirely, so I cant boot the game to start with
If you follow the guide properly there is no need to decrypt the CIA as it will already be encrypted and ready to use when you get it.
oh, thanks now I understand actually, I just downloaded the rom without any prior knowledge, Ill just delete it and get it for 3ds then dump it to citra, thanks