I'm stuck choosing language in Pokemon Sword

I downloaded Pokemon Sword and Yuzu. When I opened the game after loading the game froze when choosing the language.
Device specs:
processor: intel core i5-9300 cpu @ 2.4GHz 2.40GHz
Installed RAM: 8.00GB (7.86GB usable)
system type: 64bit operating system, x64-based processor

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you provide a log file after this happens?

yuzu_log.txt (801.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 367             . HEAD-mainline-636-3330-g488651a47
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
GPU Driver Version                            25.20.100.6617
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

1 Like

multiple issues here.

You are on a very old driver version 25.20.100.6617

The current most recent driver is 27.20.100.8587 so yours must be very very old.

Secondly, you only have 8 GB RAM, some of which will even be used as VRAM since you’re using an iGPU. As such, you need to set a very big pagefile of at least 24GB (24000 MB) or maybe even bigger:

1 Like

I used your recommendations and the game still doesn’t work. I used 60fps mod and still nothing :’(

Please post a fresh log.

yuzu_log.txt (919 Bytes)

You seem to have a folder location problem now. Did you change the default values?

yuzu_log.txt (73.6 KB)
I followed some youtube videos that said the same in order to run yuzu

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 370             . HEAD-mainline-636-3343-g666302169
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            441.93
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Have you downloaded the ROM too, if that is the way you are doing piracy, which is illegal. You must dump your own games from a real switch and our community also doesn’t support piracy…