Image not found

Issue:
only the registration window opens, not the emulator window. I can’t configure the emulator as they say in other posts because I can not access the window of the same.

System InformationMacbook 7,1

• Operating System: OS X El Capitan
  • CPU: 2,4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue

Thx :slight_smile:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’ve got the same MacBook as you and it can run up to v10.13.6 High Sierra but have to use Canary build 1112 because of a OpenGL issues with the latest build on High Sierra

I can’t update my operating system.
since the computer is very old and I am very slow.
Do you have another solution for the Citra to work? :frowning:

Have you tried updating the os from the Mac App Store but apple probably removed high Sierra from the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macos-high-sierra/id1246284741?ls=1&mt=12
read the faq

Citra is actively tested and supported on various 64-bit version of Windows ( 7 and up), Linux and macOS 10.13 High Sierra or higher. Other platforms may work, but aren’t tested by developers. In far future, mobile platforms may be targeted as well. We have no plans to support 32-bit operating system officially.

The only hard requirements for the official version of Citra is a graphics chip that supports at least OpenGL 3.3 and a 64-bit OS running on a standard PC, but you definitely want a processor with the highest possible performance per core.

1 Like