Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Issue occurs in both canary and nightly. As soon as I launch the game, screen turns white and fatal error occurs.
- Operating System: 64 bit
- CPU: intel i7-4710 MQ 2.5 GHz
- GPU: nvidia GTX 860M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): canary 1363 / nightly 1273
- Game: pokemon omega ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (35.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1363 HEAD-e7e2e6b
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 860M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/