In every game does not appear

Issue:
been working for a long time with citra everything without problems but now it comes out that nothing only a black screen appears while listening to the whole game and I can interact with the touch screen apart from now go very slow although I have everything configured working everything smoothly

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core ™ i7-7700HQ
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
  • GPU 2: Intel(R) HF Graphics 630
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1751
  • Game: All
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I don’t see any error window

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (13.5 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

You appear to have incorrectly completed the first step in the log file guide. Your log filter isn’t set properly. Please go through the log file guide again after setting up the filter properly.

Well I did everything in the log file guide I have no idea how it is misconfigured but I still have the problem and I have no idea why

well I could send you a video of how citra is going so you understand what happens to me being mostly visual if you can authorize me to send videos to do it

Please try out a portable build to rule out any issues with your current Citra set-up or appdata:

Go to Download Citra - Citra and select Manual download. Then under Nightly Build, click on your operating system’s icon to the right of the latest build available to download the build.
Extract it (.7z can be extracted using Winrar or 7zip) and put it where ever you wish. Inside the extracted mingw folder, create a folder called user. This Citra should now store all of its config, save files and such inside of this user folder.
Check to make sure that this user folder is in the same folder that contains citra-qt(.exe)
Now run the citra-qt executable found inside of the mingw folder and run your game.