Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I play this Inazuma Eleven 3 game, the sound is not correct, and my fps are not stables at all (25fps).
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
- CPU: AMD Athlon ™ x4 845 Quad 3,50 GHz
- GPU: AMD™ RX 460
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1554
- Game: Inazuma Eleven 3 - Sekai E No Chousen !! Bombardier
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
And my logs citra_log.txt (174.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1554 HEAD-7625306
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Athlon(tm) X4 845 Quad Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 20.4.2 26.20.15029.27017
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Okay, but there are no other solutions? You can’t improve the game because I know a lot of people with the same problem. Please