there are some soundbugs in the game and i dont know how to fix them. i have constant 30 fps so this is not the problem.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @4.00GHz
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1285
- Game: Inazuma Eleven 3 Bomb Blast
citra_log.txt (10.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1285 HEAD-c81a96b
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.