I can play go and Cronostones With no lag, But This game Is giving me alot of Frame rate drops and Lag issues.
- Operating System:
- CPU: Intel core i3-3220
- GPU:GTX 750TI
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 858
- Game: Inazuma eleven 3 Team ogre atacks
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (112.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I found some issues in that log that need resolving:
- Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.
Your log says that citra is using the iGPU, open citra by right-clickling on the shortcut and selecting “run with graphics processor” or do that on the Nvidia Control Panel. that should increase your performance and reduce visual bugs.
My boyssssssss(Sorry 20 characters quota)
I can play most games with a 30 fps rate but Inazuma Eleven 3 seems to experience frame rate drops and lag issues.
CPU: Intel core i3
Citra Version: Nighty 1321
Game : Inazuma Eleven 3 Team Ogre Attacks (a dump of a 3ds cartridge in cci format is used)
citra_log.txt (52.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1321 HEAD-3e9c2e7
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
for me this method no work