Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
i was playing inazuma eleven go light until in the middle of the game my screen started to go black and give the following error citra-qt.exe
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: Intel Pentium Gold G5400 CPU 3.70GHz
- GPU:radeon rx550 2G
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra Nightly 1678
- Game: inazuma eleven go light
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.