It crashes when i try to talk with Mrs.Hanabayashi in the early minutes of gameplay, ¡HELP!
- Operating System: Android 9 pie
- CPU: Snapdragon:Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz)
- GPU: Snapdragon: [Adreno]540
- Citra Version (found in title bar): bed6a4f12
- Game: Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone: Wildfire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (7.4 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Please follow these steps carefully:
- Restart the Citra app if it’s already running.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem.
- Shut down the Citra app (do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log file of important information!).
- Navigate to
Internal Storage/citra-emu/log and upload the citra_log.txt file in this chat.
Still not good. Go through the steps again, but upload the citra_log.txt.old.txt
Hmmm, nothing’s popping out at me. Could you try reinstalling Citra? If that doesn’t work, try redumping your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.