The game runs perfectly until a 3d dialog appears. The more 3d dialogs appear, more the FPS drops (as shown in the screenshot).
Just changing the graphics settings temporarily solves the problem, but it still continues and it’s not cool to be interrupting the game just to temporarily solve the problem (about a few seconds or even minutes).
I have tested the game in all resolutions, but the problem persists in all.
I even tried to change all the graphics settings, one by one to find any positive results and nothing.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1626
- Game: Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy Big Bang
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (162.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Please, if possible I would like you to help me, because I would like to play this game without interruption, or if possible, you could create a shortcut to change the resolution of the graphic with just a button, it would be great.