Inazuma eleven go galaxy freezes in the first match when i get the dribbling tutorial

So I tried it without Hardware shader but then the game lags really badly and it’s at like 9 fps. Anyway to improve it? It works without it so that’s a good sign

Ah okay I downloaded the 860 version and it works with hardware shader but the dialogue parts are extremely laggy, the 861 version works and wasn’t as laggy but then it froze at that first match at the dribbling tutorial

Ok then we know the “AMD hack” is beneficial for you in this instance, however that brings issues to other games instead.

Since it is this troublesome you probably should upgrade your computer, preferably a desktop PC (because you get more performance for your money). Black Friday is coming in 2 weeks so you might find a good deal. Make sure it has Nvidia.

citra_log.txt (143.1 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1719 HEAD-dfd7926
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version                            20.19.15.5063
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [ ]
System Region                                 2
Shader Disk Cache                             [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.

Disable your mod and try without using save states. If the problem continues, upload another log file.

thank you, now it works