After 10 minutes playing, when a dialogue whit 3d characters and an image (a “screenshot” of the last image before the dialogue starts) in the background, it gets slower and slower. First I have more than 250% speed, and after 10 minutes I get less than 40%, but only in this dialogues.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 (stock 3.2ghz)
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6Gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Every version (including speedhacks and the current last version)
- Game: Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy Big Bang
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): citra_log.txt (65.4 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: