Inazuma éleven go shadow savestate blackscreen

my save state on inazuma eleven go ombre has stuck on a match and i can’t do training or take objects or summons without having a black screen. i’m on citra nightly 1782 can someone tell me help please?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

you’re asking in the wrong part of the forum @SleepingSnake if you can move their post over :sweat_smile:

Please upload a log file using this guide: How to Upload the Log File

thanks. here
citra_log.txt.old.txt (389.2 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1782   HEAD-d380980
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version                           10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics

That Said unknow error with the installation

Someone Can Help me please?

Try disabling V-Sync in Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab.

That doesn’t work either.

My savestate IS blocked in a black screen where i can’t Summon use objects or use spécial moves

Ans i can’t save normally because my datas got formatted everytime and i can’t quit a match either.i’m stucked

Save states set the settings back to whatever they were at the time of saving. Which means that any settings changes are not reflected after loading an older save state. Run your game normally, use your in-game save file to load your progress (with V-Sync disabled) and see if you run into the same issue again.

My in game save is not at the same progress than my savestate and i’m in a middle of a match where i can’t do anything

It finally work.Thanks