Inazuma Eleven Light/Dark multiplayer issue

Issue:
I need help. I have two Citras open on the same pc so I can connect to myself and trade. When trying to trade players using the multiplayer function of that game? One of the Citras freeze (fps drop to 0, Trame to :nan) and the game will crash if I try to stop the emulation or restart the game. On top of that, I have managed to successfully trade players before, so I don’t know why that error appears when I changed nothing? Please help me.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-72000
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly
  • Game: Inazuma Eleven Light/Dark
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (347.7 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1369 HEAD-a7b18ef
OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce 920M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
GPU Driver Version                            419.35
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

local multiplayer doesn’t work for all games currently.

why and how did u know that

Citra’s local WIFI multiplayer implementation is not complete and lacks some feature necessary for some games to work properly.

but u said it doesnt work for all of em

by “for all games” i meant that not every single game multiplayer mode will work…

but the weird thing is that this game actually works unlike what the op said

oh my bad then, i remember many users reporting that most inazuma eleven games local multiplayer mode wasn’t working so i thought no IE game local multiplayer mode works…

No no it does work. On occasion that is (so frustrating). I have successfully participated in a trade of players with myself as I said. However now? Without even touching the game, now one of the Citras freezes when trying to trade or use the multiplayer. I have managed to keep it from crashing afterward but rn? Multiplayer just refuse to work aside from the occasion now n then. Still, thanks for your replies.:pensive:

citra_log.txt (347.7 KB)

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

By the way I’ve done everything the bot told me to do. Now I understand that it happens when I connect myself in a multiplayer lobby or room and try to trade.

hey man mind giviing me ur saves and ill check it for u?

Oh, thanks! That’s really sweet. However, I have found a way to counter that issue. But since the problem still needs to be addressed, I’ll give you the saves and tell you what I did to get it to happen.

Ok, you need two citras on the same pc. Connect to a multiplayer lobby. Turn on both game, Light, and Dark. Go to the multiplayer option > trade > propose/participate in a trade. Try to do it. I can’t tell you it’ll happen for you too, but it’s worth a try right?

I don’t know how to give you the saves. How do I do it?

right click the game and it should say open save data location and it will show u some files and then upload them

Issue not reappearing so far. It is (emphasis on:) perhaps solved. Idk :neutral_face:

Update: Issue has reappeared. I now have new information. The freeze precisely happens only if you’re connected to a server in multiplayer, then go to the game’s menu>multiplayer>Trade>Join a trade.

After doing this, you have a good chance the game will freeze on you consecutively. And if it works? It won’t freeze for a while even after multiple attempts. This is the new info. Also for Youssef, the website does not let me paste my save files.