Inazuma elven go shadow and light

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Your topic will be unlisted if the below template is not filled out entirely.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10 pro x64 bit
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.9GHz
  • GPU: intel® hd graphics family
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly | head - 5880771
  • Game: inazuma eleven go shadow and light
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:
    https://pastebin.com/ZVbpLWEM (Mod edit: fixed link by removing embed)

Paste your entire console window log here.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

Can you please describe the issue more? Like where this occurs and how this should look like on 3DS.

It happened with me too.
After the start of the game in the school area, when you enter the path to the soccer club, that happens.
The entire area turns blue, some npcs appear in different proportions and you can’t advance to the next area, you can only go back if i am not forgetting.

P.S : I got this error a while back, but didn’t bother to go look after a solution, but i bump into this topic so i decided to post my experience with that.

After the start of the game in the school area, when you enter the path to the soccer club, that happens.
The entire area turns blue, some npcs appear in different proportions and you can’t advance to the next area, you can only go back

Would also be helpful if you can provide a screenshot comparing it to the 3DS hardware so we’ll have an idea of what it’s suppose to look like.

I found it in a youtube video, i hope it helps.

Rune Factory 4 - Missing textures/graphics while using an OpenGL v3.3 compatible dedicated legacy GPU

This looks like it’s worth opening an issue ticket on Github. Make sure to provide the necessary information:

• commit hash of the nightly
  • the log
  • how it can be reproduced
  • your system information
  • comparison screenshot to 3DS hardware