When i want connected to internet starting infinity connecting, help please
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: I don’t now where see, but my noutbook is gaming noutbook
- GPU: I don’t now where see, but my noutbook is gaming noutbook
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1829, Canary
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Citra cannot connect to Nintendo’s servers. Only local multiplayer works using “Citra rooms”.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1829 HEAD-6c7a01c
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 441.93
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
How, if its not work without internet on “console”
do you want to trade with yourself or others
If you want to trade with yourself or play with yourself click this link