Input device profile and online game

Hello, I have a problem in yuzu, I would like to save a controller profile but I cannot create a profile for my two controllers, I click on the new icon and nothing happens.
How to do?
So it takes me any device even if I change the settings and when I launch mario kart and go to local multiplayer, a yuzu window opens asking to configure the controllers but nothing helps and with this window that freeze the game force to restart yuzu.

Also how to play online? I added my web token, but when I launch online multiplayer on mario kart I have the error code: 2474-0212.

thank you in advance

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

For now control profiles are in the early access branch, should not take long to reach regular mainline.
There’s no online in yuzu, that option is to report compatibility on games.

I do not see what you are talking about on early access?

It is the paid version off Yuzu, there are 2 versions off Yuzu: Yuzu Mainline for free and Yuzu Early Access with money, Yuzu Early Access has the newest things that are on testing, after testing them thoroughly they get to Yuzu Mainline, and is best to have Yuzu Early Access this is where you get the juicy stuff.

Thank you I took the early access it works nickel for the controller profiles.
However, online does not work anyway: /: / I really hope they will put it soon.

Read this and see why is not Online on Yuzu.

Read the post to.