Input lag/latency

The development of yuzu is amazing so far, but there’s a problem I’ve been noticing since the early builds, it’s the input lag;
I don’t know if it’s just me but every game I play has an input lag of around 0.3 sec, happens with both keyboard and controller, I tested the controller through the Windows control panel and there’s no latency.
Thanks a lot in advance!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

That’s not normal, can you provide a log?

@GoldenX86 Here is it, sir.
I also confirmed that this problem doesn’t only happen with Early Access builds, but also with the mainline builds; the latest mainline build I tried was (270).

yuzu_log_early_access.txt (405.4 KB)

yuzu_log_mainline.txt (1.1 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 571 HEAD-773ddb73b
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce MX150/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            446.14
Docked Mode                                   [x]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 571 HEAD-773ddb73b
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce MX150/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            446.14
Docked Mode                                   [x]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Try this, disable use disk shader cache, and revert the nvidia control panel settings to default.

@GoldenX86 I disabled the disk shader cache, reverted Nvidia settings and the problem still exists.

Does it happen on any other games besides Crash Team Racing?

@GoldenX86 Yes, it also happens with Super Mario Odyssey; I don’t own any other games, so far, but a friend of mine owns Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and he told me that he also have the same problem.

Does it also happen with the latest version?

Yes, sir.
I tried the latest EA version (582) and the latest mainline version (271), and there’s still the same input lag.

I can’t find any info. Can you open an issue in github explaining the problem?