Input Lag with BT controller paired as Pro controller

I noticed a small but significant input lag with my BT 8bitdo SN30 Pro+ controllers (paired as Switch Pro controllers) when playing Super Mario 3D World co-op (2 players) on Yuzu with Windows 11 Pro 21H2. What’s weird is that this input lag sometimes goes away and comes back during gameplay. I don’t recall having this issue when using the controllers as X-input controllers

The TV is on game mode and I don’t experience input lags in PC games.

Is there a way to reduce this latency when connecting them as Swith Pro controllers??

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Compare using one wired and one via bt. If it improves then it could be your bt adapter. Not all are known for being good at connecting multi device

But I don’t experience lag in other games. Hence me wondering if there’s something I can do on yuzu

I have the same issue. I paired my 8bitdo pro2 as either a switch controller or xbox (issue happens either way) and a 2nd xbox one controller and have been noticing some input lag. Sometimes buttons don’t respond or the direction gets stuck. I’ve noticed this when playing SM3DW and Kirby and the forgotten world. When I switch back to a single player, no more input issues.

I also experienced being stuck in 1 direction and usually pausing in-game and returning fixes this.

I find it very peculiar in my case that using my controller as a Switch controller causes input lag while X input doesn’t. It’s a small latency but noticeable when timing is necessary.