Input stream error pokemon ultra sun

Issue: Input stream error
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I try to load my save file it says Input stream error

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 x64
  • CPU: 12th gen Intel(R) core™ I5-12400F
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2324
  • Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.4 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.

This usually means that your Save State is corrupted. You can’t use it. I can see on the background that you never saved in-game. This is not recommended for reasons you have currently encountered.

Save states are meant to be used within single gaming sessions, not beyond them. You need to use your in-game save file(s) most of all for recording your progress. Saving save states upon save state loaded progress will eventually make things horribly unstable, until the emulation state becomes too unstable to be loaded again, which will then result in an input stream error.