Inputs Not Being Registered on Wired PowerA Xbox One Controller

Issue:
Citra has simply stopped registering inputs from any controllers I connect via USB. The controllers work fine with everything else on my computer (and even cause control conflicts on some games), but Citra refuses to register inputs even in the configuration menu.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-4460
  • GPU: XFX AMD Radeon RX 570 Black Edition
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1767
  • Controllers Tried: PowerA USB Wired Xbox One Controller, Microsoft OEM Xbox One Controller
  • Game: All Games

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (10.6 KB)

UPDATE
My Rock Candy Nintendo Switch controller works. The Xbox controllers still fail to respond, however.

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.

More than likely, this is just an issue with it being an unofficial controller. You can try having Steam open in the background to see if it can use that to get it to work but if not you’ll just have to use a different controller I’m afraid.

I don’t think that’s the problem, since as I stated in the post, an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer, basically fancy way to say “official”) controller didn’t work either.

Either way, the only reason this post is still up is because I don’t know how to remove posts or mark them as resolved, seeing as the next update to Citra fixed the issue.