Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 1803
- CPU: i5 6600K
- GPU: GTX 1060 driver version 411.63
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1007
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (17.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Used to work on a previous build (20180804) until yesterday when this issue appeared. Updated to latest nightly and issue persisted, tried the Canary build and issue persisted. Checked and redumped system files and shared fonts and issue persisted. Attempted to use the Mii Maker software to see if Pokemon was crashing due to missing Mii Data, issue persisted.