I was playing Pokemon Ultra Sun, when suddenly it crashed. Now whenever I open OTHER ROMS, I am unable to. As it will crash without warning, no codes, no “citra has crashed”.
- Operating System: I dont know
- CPU: I dont know
- GPU: I dont know
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1536
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (13.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1536 HEAD-36809b2
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
Turn off GDB in the Debug tab in Citra configuration.