Instructions on controls profiles please :)

Hi :slight_smile:

I’d need a crash course (or a link to a tutorial) on how controls profile work in yuzu because I cannot seem to understand it by myself.

I have 2 pairs of joycons connected to my PC via BT.

I set up (and saved) a profile called “dual joycons” where both P1 and P2 use a pair of joycons. However, i don’t understand if this (or these) profile(s) affect(s) only one player or both. In addition, it seems like I can save controls profiles but I cannot recall/load them. When I select a profile from the profile field, there isn’t any apply button or anything like that…

I also want to create a “single joycon” profile where P1->P4 use a single joycon (P1=L0, P2=R0, P3=L1, P4=R1).

Ideally I’d like an easy way to alternate between these 2 profiles. I noticed that a planed update should bring per-game controls profiles to yuzu sometime soon and I believe this will be a very smart move.

Thank you very much in advance for your advice.
Best,
-a-

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Dual joycon is for using both joycons to a single player. To achieve what you want you need to select the connected controller to left joycon, then select the left joycon in input device. Then do the equivalent for the other 3 players, Also make sure all 4 players have the green box indicating that they are connected.

As for the input profiles I’m checking the code right now.

1 Like

I did that already. Thank you.
I’ll wait on your update.
Best,
-a-

Any update @german77 ?