The only game I play on this is animal crossing new leaf, for reference.
Until recently, when opening the game, it always booted up instantly with zero wait time. But now, whenever I open it, I’m greeted with this loading bar that says “loading shaders”, and it takes forever. And the number of “shaders” goes up every time I open the game, meaning every time I play it, I have to wait longer and longer for it to load. The number increases even if I don’t play the game. Just opening at all causes the number to increase. I’m afraid that eventually, it will just be a ridiculous wait time and it won’t even be worth it. Here’s a screenshot. Any help? Is this a common problem?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 8th Gen i5-8250U
- GPU: Integrated graphics processing, see above
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly
- Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)