Internet connection problem

Issue:
I have a problem connecting to the internet, the screen stays that way and does not connect

System Information

• Operating System: Windows Pro 10

• CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz

• GPU: Intel basics

• Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1730

• Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun.

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (456.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1730 HEAD-a5d01c0
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                                   Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version                            10.18.10.5161
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
1 Like

I do not think the problem has to do with a graphic driver, because the game works great for me graphically

Citra can’t connect to the internet. Currently only local wireless connections are supported.

1 Like

I tried via wi-fi and still does not work

You’re still trying to use an online feature that requires connecting to Nintendo’s servers, this isn’t possible. Local wireless isn’t the same as Wi-fi. Local wireless is the connection type used by your 3DS when you’re in the vicinity of another 3DS. Your game’s local wireless features are usable through the in-game festival plaza. When you and someone else with a compatible game are in the same multiplayer room, you should be able to interact (battle/trade) with one another there.

2 Likes

And I understand from you that it is not possible to connect to Nintendo’s servers through Citra?

Exactly. Connecting to Nintendo’s servers in any way shape or form is impossible currently. The only multiplayer features that are supported are those that solely rely on the 3DS’s local wireless features.

1 Like

thank you for the answer