Inverted joystick

Hi! I’m quite new to using Citra, and in fact only got it working today. I tested the program with a few games, and it worked mostly fine, but the one issue I had was circle stick inputs were limited to eight directions. This was going to be a problem for me, since I am playing Samus Returns, which requires a full 360 degrees. So, after some fiddling, I managed to figure out how to use analog control, but now my joystick is inverted on the y-axis. I’m using a v-joy mapping of a switch joy-con grip, but I don’t think that makes a difference. Is there any way to invert the joystick so that it works, while still using analog input?

Like I mentioned, I’m new to Citra, so this might be a dumb question.

when you are setting your analog sticks using the “Set Analog Stick”, just try different combinations of Up/Down Left/Right analog combinations until you get it right.

No luck. I tried all combinations (right/up, right/down, left/up, left/down) and I even tried doing vertical first. (You can imagine how well that went) Is there a way to make Citra invert the stick?

i don’t think so, you will have to invert before using on citra, either v-joy or a 3rd party tool like xbox360ce.

Alright, thanks. I’ll see what I can figure out.
I’ll tell you how I fix it (assuming I do) so that future people with this problem can know what to do.

2 Likes