Is there a way to do fullscreen stretched across 2 monitors in Windows, that is true fullscreen and not maximized?

Issue:
Is there a way to do fullscreen stretched across 2 monitors in Windows, that is true fullscreen and not maximized?

By that I mean that in each screen, it would go true fullscreen(for better performance than resized windowed mode), while at the same time, it would be stretched to it’s maximum width (or at least centered on each screen).

System Information

• Operating System: windows 8.1
  • CPU: intel i7 2400
  • GPU: nvidia
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I found/created a solution. I will post the steps, in case it can be of help for someone in the future:

1. You need to find the collage setting on your videocard. This may be called different in Nvidia or other cards.

2. Edit your screen lay out/configure option and/ or config file depending on your version of citra.

Values may be obtained with this applet that someone posted on these forums. Credit to the original poster (lost the link tho’).

I’ll reattach just to keep the whole solution in one post:
Change the extension name to .htm and open in a browser. This will give you a hint on how to configure the values for your screen layout if you have no clue. This step is optional if you know how to config those by yourself.

main_v2.1.txt (3.8 KB)

1. F11 during gameplay, and enjoy. Change back collage mode if you wish that windows fullscreen behavior is extended or mirror or w/e is your previous preference, when not using the emulator.