Is there a way to recover my game?

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
So I was trying to trade a Murkrow from my Y file to my X file so I can have a dark flier to keep with my mono dark theme. Though the screen got stuck on both ends and the games wouldn’t close properly so I restarted my computer and suddenly my X file is gone. Is there anyway to recover it so I don’t have to start a new playthrough?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
  • GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1636
  • Game: Pokemon XY
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I can’t provide that since the log is not the same.

If you don’t have a backup then no.

What did you do when you tried to do this? Did you open the same Citra twice? The best way is to create a second Citra “install” (you can simply download a manual build and extract it to a new location then inside its mingw folder, create a new folder called user so it can have its own settings and saves. Finally copy the sdmc folder from %appdata%\Citra into the user folder you’ve just created, it will have the same save as the main one but it is not shared so you are more safe). You start the second Citra with citra-qt.exe in the extracted folder.

Always create backups before you try something.