Ok, so for for complete fun, I decided to play around with the System Settings app on Citra. This was dumped from my New Nintendo 3DS XL, by the way. Obviously it prompted me to test the 3D feature, but as far as I can tell there isn’t any way to do this. Is there a way to supposedly virtually change the 3D slider and thus progress past that step?
I apologize if this is a stupid question, I’m very new to Citra
Thanks in advance!
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4771 CPU @ 3.50GHZ
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1776
- Game: System Settings
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (259.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1776 HEAD-6764264
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4771 CPU @ 3.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 780M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 382.05
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- System configuration block
0x110000, 0x110000, 0x100002, 0x100000, 0xE0000, 0x180000, 0x180000 appears to be corrupted. Please attempt the steps outlined in our FAQ https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
There’s a setting for this in Citra’s graphics menu. Which should work.