Is there any plan for Amazon Fire support?

Issue: With Amazon Fire, I cannot install Citra.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Amazon Fire is an android tablet at its core. But I cannot install Citra, while other android apps work just fine. Probably it’s not a major incompatibility issue, but a minor one, you can easily address. Is there a chance that you find a way to support it?

System Information

• Operating System: Fire OS 7.3.1.7
  • CPU: ARM Cortex-A73
  • GPU: ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Android Build - 57aad68
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’m pretty sure Amazon Fire is a device with a 32-bit system. Citra requires a 64-bit system to function. So I’d say there is, in fact, a pretty major incompatibility issue here. This means that you unfortunately cannot use Citra on that device.

I googled and found ARM Cortex-A73 is categorized as a 64-bit processor. Are you sure it is a 32-bit?

Googled further and found Fire OS is in 32bit mode, while the processor is 64bit. Weird… Thanks anyway.

Yeah, manufacturers have the option to install a 32-bit version, especially if the device only has 4GB or less RAM.